Join our team and contribute your ideas by submitting your application for:
Regional Manager APAC (m/f/d)
Site Bangkok - APAC Headquarters
The primary purpose of this role is to achieve Torqeedo business growth and sales objectives in APAC Region.
Through effective management of the Regional Sales team, ensure targets are reached and exceeded. Assess business opportunities and fix regional targets. Lead the development of sales, marketing, after sales and network support strategies for the region.
- Manage the Retail sales with the key distributors to ensure completion of the objectives and closing strategic opportunities
- Own overall P&L for APAC and promote revenue, profitability and growth of the business
- Lead all activities in APAC region, including Retail and Project sales, marketing, after sales and customer service.
- Coach and develop a high performing team to ensure regional targets are achieved
- Accountable for sales execution across the region, providing input into the allocation of sales targets, demand planning and resources
- Review progress against quarterly objectives across all markets, provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting revising objectives / targets as required and to adjust plan tactics
- Completed university studies, preferably industrial engineering or business administration
- Relevant professional activities in the distribution of an industrial company, ideally in marine or related industry
- Experience in leading culturally diverse teams, cross-functional collaboration and managing remotely located teams
- Very good knowledge in the conception, design, implementation and improvement of sales strategies and processes
- Fluent business English skills
- Negotiation and influencing skills and joy in dealing with people and other cultures
- Above-average initiative and determination, hands-on approach
- Willingness to travel in the Region
Have we caught your interest? We would be happy to meet you!
You can send us your online application with cover letter, CV and certificates conveniently via upload.
If you have any questions, please contactJohanneke Naumann-Verspoor